[tex-live] manpage warning for updma.cfg.5

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Mar 12 00:55:31 CET 2012

    tetex/updamp.cfg.5 has a line start with "...".

I just changed the text to use parentheses.  This was an unconventional
way to use ellipses anyway.  Also changed some of the Debian-specific
stuff.  (Hope that's ok, Hilmar.)

The actual content needs updating too.  I'd rather see this file be
replaced with something that just says "see the updmap man page", which
needs to explain everything anyway.  I recognize that file formats and
programs are two different things in general, but in this case, not
really.

Regarding synctex, those bugs need to go through
  jerome dot laurens at u dash bourgogne dot fr
Can you resend to him?  He has an upstream source tree, I believe.

Regarding dvilj, I will await Joachim's reply.

Thanks,
karl