[tex-live] Package's maintainer question: font installation

Miguel V. S. Frasson mvsfrasson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:47:32 CET 2012

Dear TeXlive folks.

We deveped a package with .sty file and fonts for typeset music sheets,
called gregorio.  It works fine in TeXlive and other distributions, but it
requires, obviouly, font installation. We like to upload everything to
CTAN, in such way that users could install everything with tlmg.  The fonts
are in several formats.

The question: Is it just to upload the files (TDS tree) to CTAN that would
create a package for tlmg, or we have to do something more to get it
working (eventually)?

Regards

Miguel Frasson.

--