[tex-live] tl'12 frozen/final

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 11 22:56:04 CEST 2012

Hello all TL-interested folks,

(Please reply to just one list if you need to reply to this message.)

I've stopped all automatic updates and rebuilds of TL.  I expect the
version currently in the pretest area is final and will become TL'12.
(svn revision 26895).

The public release will happen after some indeterminate amount of time,
probably a week or two.  We need to allow some days to build and test
the complete TeX Collection DVD images, which may result in changes to
TL.  Though hopefully not :).

Until that happens, to avoid confusion, please don't commit anything
anywhere in the TL repository without talking to me first.

Thanks to everyone.

karl