[tex-live] slight glitch on windows

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 13 23:24:10 CEST 2012

    > it is a standard command prompt, but the title of the window is still
    > TeX Live 2011

One of the others can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe this
is fixed for new installations but can't be fixed by tlmgr for existing
ones, because the relevant files are part of the installer, not any
package -- TLROOT/tlpkg/installer/tl-tray-menu.ini and tl-cmd.bat.  And
it's certainly not worth making a special case out of them.

If anyones feels the need to fix it in their existing installation, you
should just be able to edit the files, or download them from
http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/tlpkg/installer/