[tex-live] I can not find pdftex.cfg in texlive2011 .

waterloo waterloo2005 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:34:35 CET 2012

According fontinstallationguide.pdf , I set up a file 'pdftex.map' and add
as the following:

> % Map files
> map +psb.map

And I also config dvips and xdvi as fontinstallationguide.pdf . Now I can
compile to dvi and open successfully .
But I can not open pdf compiled with pdflatex .
I think it is about pdftex config (pdftex.map) .

How to do with it ?
Thanks

在 2012年1月30日 上午3:24,Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de>写道: