[tex-live] Crash due SIGSEGV with make world, broken test in lacheck

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Apr 17 01:02:30 CEST 2012

Hi Werner,

On Mo, 16 Apr 2012, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
> Beside this I've had to use --disable-uptex and --disable-euptex

Why this?

We have build binaries for these on several architectures by now.

Ahhh ... maybe becasue the support files are not included by now?!?!
If this is the case, either you include them temporarily from
	http://www.tug.org/~preining/tlptexlive/uptex{.,.doc,.source}.tar.xz
or you wait until TL is frozen and I can include the support stuff
from uptex into the svn.

Best wishes

Norbert
KANTURK (n.)
An extremely intricate knot originally used for belaying the
topgallant foresheets of a gaff-rigged China clipper, and now more
commonly observed when trying to get an old kite out of the cupboard
under the stairs.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff