[tex-live] Error with LuaLaTeX after last update

enrico.gregorio at univr.it enrico.gregorio at univr.it
Sat Apr 14 19:55:35 CEST 2012

> 2012/4/14  <enrico.gregorio at univr.it>:
> > After the last update via tlmgr (actually TeX Live Utility I'm not able to run lualatex.
>
> No problem here.
> Which OS and which architecture are you using?
>
> Best
>>   Martin

Mac OS 10.5.3, universal-darwin

The segmentation fault happens when starting to read

  lualatex-patch-kernel.tex

and the log stops with

  (/usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex/latex/la

The curious fact is that dvilualatex.fmt is produced and I'm able to do

  dvilualatex "\pdfoutput=1 \input{file}"

without errors.

Ciao
Enrico

--
Enrico Gregorio          + Dipartimento di Informatica          + Tel: +39 045 8027937
Enrico.Gregorio at univr.it + Università degli Studi di Verona     +