[tex-live] la.sty and va.sty and non-free fonts

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Apr 9 03:25:30 CEST 2012

Hi Karl,

down here we got a complain that the fonts for la.sty and va.sty
cannot be found. And indeed it seems that the la font has no
license statement at all, thus the font is not included in TL.
But we still ship la.sty and va.sty in teh fundus package.

I am not sure, but I would say we should at least remove tha
va* and la* files from the fundus package, and check for the others,
suetterl and startrek etc, whether the fonts are actually available.

Best wishes

Norbert