[tex-live] [tex-k] \write18 with aspell -c ?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 19 23:50:25 CEST 2011

    to run from \write18 command, so I can use
         \write18 {aspell -c \currfilepath}

We're not going to allow it by default, aspell is surely too
"dangerous".  You can run TeX with --shell-escape if you want to do it
for your own documents.

It's also correct that texhax is the right place for such questions.
(And, for the record, please don't crosspost to tex-live and tex-k in
any case.  It doesn't improve the probability of a reply, really. :)

Best,
karl