[tex-live] Language-local.dat and list of languages with loaded patterns

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Sep 2 17:48:09 CEST 2011

Hi Claudio,

I have seen already the other emails, so actually I have only one idea:

On Do, 01 Sep 2011, Claudio Beccari wrote:
> then I ran "sudo fmtutils-sys pdflatex" and the pdflatex.fmt and log

That is wrong syntax.

Please for security, do:
	sudo fmtutil-sys --all
and keep the terminal output of it.

and then run your Marks.tex with
	pdflatex -recorder
and send the file Marks.fls AND the above terimal output.

Best wishes

Norbert