[tex-live] Problems with Antykwa Poltawskiego

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 19 16:03:52 CEST 2011

Hi all,

TeX Live 2011 ships Antykwa Poltawskiego in:
- 'normal'
- lt (light)
- cond
- expd
- ltcond
- ltexpd
- ltsemicond
- ltsemiexpd
- semiexpd
- semicond
but only:
- 'normal'
- lt (light)
are available to TeX.

The files for the other fonts can be succesfuly viewed with
gnome-fontviewer and can be listed with fc-list and fc-cat but I am not
able to eacutally use them.

I have tried all combinations of name, style and fullname but without
result. They default to 'normal' or lt.

Since it also only 'normal' and lt are available in Inkscape and
oowriter, this is not a (Xe)TeX problem but I suspect something is wrong
with the font files or how fontconfig interacts with them.

Can someone use all the fonts listed above? What would be a good way to
fix this situation?

Regards,

Pander