[tex-live] texconfig conf

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Nov 29 14:21:52 CET 2011

On Di, 29 Nov 2011, Bob Tennent wrote:
> I obtain no information, whether or not I run it as root.
>                        ^
> I obtain no information about whether or not I run it as root.
>                         ^^^^^

Honestly, I do NOT care.

TeX Live 2009 is old (I know, it is my job to update it in Debian, but
not enough time!)

texconf is outdated (please use tlmgr).

So why bother and waste another zig-thousands of bytes on that?

Best wishes

Norbert
WOOLFARDISHWORTHY (n.)
A mumbled, mispronounced or misheard word in a song, speech or
play. Derived from the well-known mumbles passage in Hamlet :
                        '...and the spurns, That patient merit of the
  unworthy takes When he himself might his quietus make With a bare
  bodkin? Who woolfardisworthy To grunt and sweat under a weary life?'

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff