[tex-live] pretest'11 begin

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue May 31 14:12:50 CEST 2011

Le 31/05/2011 12:34, George N. White III a écrit :
> This morning (Tues., May 31) the tlpretest mirrors I tried:
>
> <http://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub//texlive/tlpretest-2011/>
> <http://mirror.hmc.edu/tlpretest/>
>
> are empty!

Which means the are up-to-date. Something went badly wrong with tonight's update
job, resulting in an empty master copy at tug.org. So the mirrors are only doing
their job by being empty too.

I have no time right now to investigate further but to try limitting the
damages, I am manually restoring some version of the master tlpretest, without
any guarantee that it'll work, but at least it should prevent the remaining
mirrors from emptying completely if it's not already too late.

To everyone who maintains a local mirror manually, I recommend waiting before
updating it in order to avoid emptying it and having to redownload everything
afterwards.

Manuel.