[tex-live] freezing soonish

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:04:30 CEST 2011

2011/5/9 Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org>:
>    Should I prepare test files so that it can be
>    fixed in binaries for TL2011?
>
> Yes please.  (I don't even know what you mean by "black overprint", so
> I'm pretty lost at the moment.)  I'll take care of communicating with
> ChoF et al.

Hi all,
when preparing the test files I found a bug in the sample file that I
took some time ago from the web. This sample file now works (there is
just one warning) but there is some strange problem in my package. It
is possible that the bug is in my code, not in (x)dvipdfm(x). I will
examine my code again.

> Thanks,

Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/