[tex-live] bug in install-tl texlive2010-2010082 for dvips paper size to letter

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 12 01:01:52 CET 2011

      install-tl does NOT build texlive/2010/texmf-config/ls-R

Well, it did for me when I installed TL 2010 off the release image.  I'm
unable to say why it wouldn't have done so for you.

I can appreciate the confusion and frustration when the paper size
setting doesn't work, but don't have any new ideas how to proceed.  I
already sent all my ideas for debugging in my previous reply ...

Sorry,
Karl