[tex-live] tlmgr still has problems handling spaces in texlive's path

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jun 7 03:07:38 CEST 2011

On Mo, 06 Jun 2011, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> I've got a stupid question: did you reapply the patch after running update
> --self (which overwrites the files) and before trying update --all?

Thanks Manuel, you were faster ... ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert
BEDFONT
A lurching sensation in the pit of the stomach experienced at
breakfast in a hotel, occasioned by the realisation that it is about
now that the chamber-maid will have discovered the embarrassing stain
on your bottom sheet.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff