[tex-live] Partial LaTeX3 updates

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 7 01:48:22 CEST 2011

    > I thought from the earlier e-mails that only explicit bug fixes would go
    > into TL2011 between the TL2010 freeze and full release.

Right, at this point (and for last week or two) I have only been adding
updates that I know were intended for TL'11.

    > timing of the update was intended to miss the pretesting releases of
    > TL2011, but if they are to be added then all three

I was going to write you to check if you wanted them in TL, but now I
know you don't.  Good :).

    I'm not sure quite where l3packages appears from for the OP of the
    c.t.t question, as I do not see it.

Whew :).  I don't either.  I didn't update anything from your recent
upload.