[tex-live] How to create my own "tlpretest" out of SVN repository?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Jun 4 12:04:50 CEST 2011

On Fr, 03 Jun 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> I have a slightly weird question. How can I create my own testing
> repository out of the current SVN repository? (Either the whole

tlpkg/bin/tl-update-tlnet
	--no-testinstall	don't perform a test install for verification
	--recreate	if you start a new
only none-option argument is the location of the repository you want
to update.
I think that is all you need.

That updates only those packages in the repository that have changed.

If you play around you will probably have to edit the repository's
tlpdb to artificially reduce the revision of the package you are playing
around with.

Best wishes

Norbert
THROCKING (participial vb.)
The action of continually pushing down the lever on a pop-up toaster
in the hope that you will thereby get it to understand that you want
it to toast something. Also: a style of drum-playing favoured by Nigel
Olsson of the Elton John Band, reminiscent of the sound of someone
slapping a frankfurter against a bucket. An excellent example of this
is to be heard on 'Someone Save My Life Tonight' from the album
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff