[tex-live] Velhuis.map

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jul 12 23:35:23 CEST 2011

1) From my point of view, it is best if a given file is distributed only
in one package.  Trying to "fix" dependencies by copying files is a cure
worse than the disease, in my experience.  You could make symlinks on
CTAN (which I duly remove upon installation in TL), but even that is
prone to confusion and trouble.  In my experience.

2) There is no problem with relicensing from pd to something else (that
is the whole meaning of pd).  There is also no problem with keeping it pd.

karl