[tex-live] Hi! I don't arrive to build texlive from the source, could you help me?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Jan 22 16:24:21 CET 2011

On Sa, 22 Jan 2011, nicolas bourdon wrote:
> My name is Nicolas Bourdon, I'm trying to build texlive, and as I

Why?
There are packages of TeX Live 2009 for Ubuntu, and you can install
TeX Live with the prebuild binaries we provide, that is fine.

If there is a *good* reason you want to build it yourself, please
*FIRST* become acquainted with build tools like gcc and the whole
tool chain, because explaining this and guiding you through this
process nobody here has time and energy.

Best wishes

Norbert