[tex-live] Palatino / figbas - ligatures for baroque music corrupting web pages(?!)

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Mon Jan 10 16:41:11 CET 2011

All those details were available in the links I gave.

If you or the OpenSuse people want your systems to work well for other people,
you might be interested in looking into this.  If not, well, my computer works.

Seriously.  I maintain software too.  I care about the code I maintain.  If
someone tells me something is wrong I don't bitch about how they told me.  I
thank them for the info and fix my god-damn code.

Cheers,
Andrew