[tex-live] spurious pstricks error in Miktex 2.9 disappears in TexLive 2011

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Aug 6 16:33:07 CEST 2011

On Sa, 06 Aug 2011, Daniel Greenhoe wrote:
> If anyone has any theories as to why Miktex failed on my system while
> TexLive does not fail, I would be interested to hear it.

Your chances to get any feedback would be higher if you would
provide a bit more info, for example, run the test file with both
MikTeX and TeXLive with
	-recorder
and also send the log files, or even better, check the used files
and comapre the revision number, and send an email:
Miktex uses these and these files with version number so and so,
TeX Live ...., could this be the reason why ...
???

Should *we* without a MikTeX installed doing this work for you?

Best wishes

Norbert