[tex-live] issue with OSFONTDIR

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Mon Aug 1 20:31:22 CEST 2011

On 08/01/2011 05:24 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

>>> Please post the output of the mtxrun.
>>
>> Many thanks for your help, NOrbert.
>
> Your mtxrun output indicates that it should work now: subdirs below
> /usr/share/local are searched and various fonts are indeed found
> (in fact, these fonts have already been found in a previous run,
> which is why 'skipped' and 'duplicate' are the same number).
>
> What is it exactly that fails for you? (actual input, please)

Thanks for your help, Taco.

Fonts missing. But right now I realize that they work now. I had to
remove my $HOME/.texlive2011 directory and they work now.

I spent hours yesterday trying to find out what was wrong, but I didn't
tried after removing the home directory.

> Also, the output of
>
>    mtxrun --script fonts --list --all

I get the error messages invoking these commands:

$ mtxrun --script fonts --list all
mtx-fonts.lua:176: attempt to call field 'formatcolumns' (a nil value)

$ mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=*
mtx-fonts.lua:176: attempt to call field 'formatcolumns' (a nil value)

$ mtxrun --script fonts --list --all

fontnames       | not supported: --list <no specification>

I don't know what is wrong here (sorry, I'm a ConTeXt newbie).

Thanks again for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk