[tex-live] musixtex in texlive-2010

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Thu Sep 23 23:45:49 CEST 2010

 >|That dates from 2001. I recall that it was at some point re-licensed to
 >|be GPL. That is the license in the Fedora package.

In the musixdoc.tex that's in musixtex-T112 (the last version distributed by
Daniel Taupin), there is the following comment:

%   MusiXTeX is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
%   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
%   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
%   any later version.

So there is no license issue (except for cleaning up obsolete files like
license.txt at CTAN!)

Bob T.