[tex-live] verbatim* with fontspec fail in TeX Live 2010

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:39:50 CEST 2010

On 11/09/2010, at 10:42 PM, Robin Fairbairns wrote:

> Leo Liu <leoliu.pku at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2010/9/11 Herbert Schulz <[1]herbs at wideopenwest.com>
>>
>>  On Sep 11, 2010, at 6:53 AM, Leo Liu wrote:
>>
>>  Howdy,
>>
>>  Looks like we have to wait for the fontspec 2.0c update to come through.
>>  Good Luck,
>
> "the" fontspec 2.0c update?  i've not heard anything from will about
> what comes beyond 2.0c (which is the version in tl2010 on the archive
> just now).

(Thanks for CC-ing me on this; I'm not following the TL list at the moment.)

No plans so far on post-2.0c versions. There's been a couple of minor documentation updates since v2.0c was posted on CTAN.

My TL2010 pretest distribution contains v2.0b; I just updated my mirror URL to
  <http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet>
and I'm not currently seeing v2.0c available through tlmgr.

But I'm sure it will appear soon enough :)

-- Will