[tex-live] converting LaTeX to OpenOffice

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Mon Oct 25 17:03:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I suspect something is missing in Windows.  Using "mk4ht oolatex sample2e"
> in linux (Ubuntu 10.04 amd64) with TL2010 I get a sample2e.odt that opens
> in oowriter.   There are some minor issues with the layout, but in general the
> result is reasonable.

I have updated t4ht.exe and tex4ht.exe in the repository.
It will become available in a few days.

Here I have successfully sample2e.odt by "mk4ht oolatex sample2e" on
windows.

A user has to rewrite arguments for java in
.../texmf-dist/tex4ht/base/win32/tex4ht.env
because java does not know kpathsea.
Please change an argument of -classpath and an argument of -i only.

Thanks,
Akira