[tex-live] Announcing TLContrib

Maxwell, Adam R adam.maxwell at pnl.gov
Mon Oct 11 17:33:34 CEST 2010

On Oct 10, 2010, at 14:45, Karl Berry wrote:

> FWIW, I don't think we should necessarily try to support multiple repos
> in tlmgr, because of all the implied new complexity to an
> already-complex program.

If such support is added, I'd like to know what it will look like sooner
rather than later, since TeX Live Utility does a lot of work with URLs
before passing them off to tlmgr.  I'd prefer that automagic aggregation
require a new option, thus being off by default.  However, I think your suggestion of a wrapper script is the best way to go.