[tex-live] Fortran and Pascal sources

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Oct 4 15:03:13 CEST 2010

I cannot (and would not) speak for the TeX Live team,
but as a TeX Live user I would infinitely prefer something
in "real" Fortran or Pascal than something that requires
C in any shape or form.

Philip Taylor
--------