[tex-live] Duplicate file lmtypewriter10-regular.ttf found

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Sat Nov 20 01:16:08 CET 2010

2010/11/20 Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org>:
>    I have found a duplicate file
>
> In my vanilla TL'10 install, and in the sources, there is only one file:
> texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/hoekwater/lmextra/lmtypewriter10-regular.ttf
>
> So I can't say where you got your other one.

One is probably from tlcontrib.
-----------------
> tlmgr search --file lmtypewriter10-regular.ttf
context:
        texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/hoekwater/lm/lmtypewriter10-regular.ttf
lmextra:
        texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/hoekwater/lmextra/lmtypewriter10-regular.ttf
> tlmgr show context lmextra
package:     context
category:    Package
shortdesc:   The ConTeXt macro package.
longdesc:    A full featured, parameter driven macro package, which
fully supports advanced interactive documents. See the ConTeXt garden
for a wealth of support information.
installed:   Yes
revision:    20439
cat-version: 2010.07.30