[tex-live] texworks in TL 2010

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Nov 14 11:09:08 CET 2010

Karl Berry wrote:
>      but can anyone explain why E/Q/S/X/Ctrl-Z do not work as
>
> Since this thread seemingly has potential to go on much longer, allow me
> to make this request: please discuss texworks on the texworks list.
> http://lists.tug.org/texworks

Sorry, I removed myself from the TeXworks list when the thread
on scripting took over; if anyone has replied to my earlier message
(quoted by Karl, above) on the TeXworks list, I would be most
grateful if they could re-send directly to my e-mail address.

** Phil.

P.S. Perhaps there should be two TeXworks lists, one for those
that just want to use it and one for those that want to make it
sing, dance, and pull funny faces :-)