[tex-live] TL'10 pretest trial

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Sat May 29 17:23:01 CEST 2010

On May 24, 2010, at 17:59 , Karl Berry wrote:

> I've updated http://tug.org/texlive/pretest.html with information for
> the 2010 pretest.

[snip]

> The documentation has not yet been touched since 2009.  The usual
> brief
> summary of changes is on the pretest page.  Corrections/additions
> welcome.
>
> Give it a try if you're willing.

I'm willing, and I follow orders:

I downloaded the "May 29" tarball, and ran ./install-tl, getting the
following.  As instructed, I am reporting for further orders :-}

Justin

Installing TeX Live 2010 from: http://mirror.unl.edu/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet
Platform: universal-darwin => 'universal binaries for MacOSX/Darwin'
The release version of the installation source and
the installation media do not agree:
source: 2009
media: 2010
Please report to tex-live at tug.org at ./install-tl line 464.