[tex-live] stix fonts

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 05:43:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

Now that the STIX fonts are released, is there any chance of them making it into TeX Live 2010? What would the procedure be to get them onto CTAN? (They are distributed under the SIL Open Font License.) I'm happy to "maintain" a CTAN STIX fonts package (i.e., just send in the fonts) if that's necessary.

I'm about to release a package for XeTeX (and LuaTeX sooner or later) for using unicode maths fonts in LaTeX, and it would be great to be able to use these fonts by default.

-- Will