[tex-live] oberdiek package update failure

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue May 18 15:22:45 CEST 2010

On Di, 18 Mai 2010, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> same again.  of course, the .doc.tar.gz is pretty grossly bloated (19.7
> mbytes) so if there's anything slightly dodgy about the net connection,
> it's got plenty of time to manifest it during download.

Hmm, then I don't know what else to do. Yes, oberdiek .pdfs are big ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert
His eyes seemed to be popping out of his head. He wasn't
certain if this was because they were trying to see more
clearly, or if they simply wanted to leave at this point.
                 --- Arthur trying to see who had diverted him from going to
                 --- a party.