[tex-live] Were any binaries updated via tlmgr for TeX Live 2009?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat May 15 18:29:07 CEST 2010

On Sa, 15 Mai 2010, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> I know that it is possible to update binaries via tlmgr but I'm wondering if it has ever happened and folks on this list would know and stop the speculating.

I am quite (say 94.6%) sure that the updates were only due to other
files changed in the package, not hte actual binary.

But why do you ask? Any *ANYONE* on the list can go to the svn web interface,
checkout the binaries and the last change date???

I will not do that, because I don't care.

Best wishes

Norbert
ESHER (n.)
One of those push tapes installed in public washrooms enabling the
user to wash their trousers without actually getting into the
basin. The most powerful esher of recent years was 'damped down' by
Red Adair after an incredible sixty-eight days' fight in Manchester's
Piccadilly Station.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff