[tex-live] cannot install TL2010 (no suitable mirror available)

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Wed Jun 23 16:49:20 CEST 2010

Hi there,

for some strange reason I cannot install TL2010 (install-tl-unx.tar.gz).

The script tries to connect to Spanish servers and they seem to provide
installation for 2009, not for 2010 (error messages bellow).

Is there a way to fix this?

(BTW, I've just subscribed to the list, so replying to the list only is
fine for me.)

Thanks for your help,

Pablo

$ install-tl-20100621/install-tl
Installing TeX Live 2010 from:
http://ftp.gui.uva.es/sites/ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet
Platform: i386-linux => 'Intel x86 with GNU/Linux'
http://ftp.gui.uva.es/sites/ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb
The release version of the installation source and
the installation media do not agree:
source: 2009
media: 2010
Please report to tex-live at tug.org at ./install-tl line 466.

$ install-tl-20100622/install-tl --gui=perltk
Installing TeX Live 2010 from: http://ftp.udc.es/CTAN/systems/texlive/tlnet
Platform: i386-linux => 'Intel x86 with GNU/Linux'
The release version of the installation source and
the installation media do not agree:
source: 2009
media: 2010
Please report to tex-live at tug.org at install-tl-20100622/install-tl line