[tex-live] asy (darwin)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Jun 12 22:15:30 CEST 2010

On Sa, 12 Jun 2010, Victor Ivrii wrote:
> despite running
>
> tlmgr install --reinstall asymptote.x86_64-darwin
> tlmgr install --reinstall asymptote.universal-darwin
>
> asy
>
> Welcome to Asymptote version 1.94 (to view the manual, type help)
> warning [version]: using possibly incompatible version 1.96 of plain.asy

Not all binaries for asy are rebuild, what are you expecting? That
within 1 day after upload all binary builder are runnin got their
machines????

Please simply wait, or if you need it use TL2009.

Best wishes

Norbert
THROCKING (participial vb.)
The action of continually pushing down the lever on a pop-up toaster
in the hope that you will thereby get it to understand that you want
it to toast something. Also: a style of drum-playing favoured by Nigel
Olsson of the Elton John Band, reminiscent of the sound of someone
slapping a frankfurter against a bucket. An excellent example of this
is to be heard on 'Someone Save My Life Tonight' from the album
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff