[tex-live] How to update x86_64-darwin binary in tlmgr

Yan Zhou zhouyan1014 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 00:13:56 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I am testing the texlive 2010 pretest. I noticed that there is x86_64-darwin binary listed in the remote test servers. Also I installed the MacTeX-64, but tlmgr still show that the x86_640darwin binaries are uninstalled and won't update them. As I checked, there is indeed an x86_64-darwin directory along with the universal-darwin in the /usr/local/texlive/2010/bin directory. Does anyone has any idea about this? Many thanks in advance. I am very confused about this.