[tex-live] some comments and questions about gui

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:38:32 CEST 2010

Dear all,

- gui that shows packages doesn't scale too well (if I extend it, the
lightblue-darkblue pattern stops at some point; it's not possible to
change width of column)
- If I want to see the version of 'plain', I cannot - it spans into
two rows since the version is so long
- What do I need to do if I want better documentation for hyphen-foo packages?
- When viewing package information and one scales the window, text
should stay on left and the window showing files should extend at
least downwards, but also to the right might be nice as well

- I'm not sure that I understand "Match"/"pattern" and how exactly it
works (so I don't know how to translate it).
- In "general options"/windows/non-admin the last three options seem
to be left-aligned, while the rest is middle-aligned.

- How can one translate messages such as "tlmgr: no updates available" etc.?

Mojca