[tex-live] Curious error message in tlmgr.

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Sat Jul 31 12:35:06 CEST 2010

This is the output I got when I typed the
kpsewhich fmtutil.cnf command in a terminal.
/opt/texlive/2009/texmf-var/web2c/fmtutil.cnf
Incidentally, I managed to update the texlive on my laptop
from my home where I use another ISP.
It upgraded around 645 packages.  But ,
in the end it gave the same error message and
said that the upgrade was unsuccessful.
Best,
S. Venkataraman