[tex-live] [texlive 2010] Error in previsualization document koma-script

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jul 26 13:25:16 CEST 2010

On Mo, 26 Jul 2010, miguelroisster wrote:
> xetex is other name of xelatex. With xetex is ok, but no in the ps
> format, where output give me reported error. How can view the document
> in ps format as in texlive 2009 ?

xetex is NO other name of xelatex.

xetex is the program *and* the format based on plain.tex

xelatex is the format based on latex.ltx

Your problem is *SOLELY* based on the fact that you use platex
instead of xelatex ... why don't you try to fix that?

Is that a language problem? Do you need a translation of the explanations?

(Waiting for Phil to come after me again ....)

>> You are running
>> 	platex
>> instead of
>> 	xelatex
>> .... Don't you see that from the log file and terminal output:

>> platex/ptex does not have eTeX extensions, it is specifically for
>> JAPANESE!!! typesetting?!?!
>>
>> Why don't you read my email?

>> ?????????

Best wishes