[tex-live] Pretest TL2010 (successes)

Pavel Striz striz at fame.utb.cz
Fri Jul 16 11:18:22 CEST 2010

Friendly said, I didn't complain either, I did recommend those packages as your website supports us (the TeX Live users) to do so.  I did contact Mr. Fujita once (no response) and I'm trying it again.  Well, that pTeX in TL2010 makes me happy as I'm reviewing an article about it.  After I installed TL2010 I was ready to start doing my job.  I like it, thanks! ;-)

Btw. I like the way the TL installer checked my path (TL2009) on Windows and corrected it to a new one (TL2010).  That was cool and friendly!

Sincerely,

Pavel Striz