[tex-live] [XeTeX] TeXLive Pretest - XeTeX segfaults on LInux 64

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:45:14 CEST 2010

I have just checked-in a patch to the xetex and texlive source trees to fix the xetex segfault that was occurring with \XeTeXdelcode on some systems. This brings the xetex version number to 0.9997.4.

Anyone who has been experiencing this problem is welcome to build and test the new version to confirm that the crash no longer occurs; obviously, I have not been able to test it personally on all possible systems and configurations.

You will need to rebuild xetex-based format files after installing the new binary, as the .fmt file is not compatible with earlier releases.

JK