[tex-live] packaging

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Jul 12 17:12:17 CEST 2010

Le 11/07/2010 02:04, Karl Berry a écrit :
> In any event, I suppose it ultimately depends on how careful you want to
> be.  If you are confident you will never change ts1-euro in the future,
> then there's no technical problem with just using it and repeating it as
> many times as you like.  As long as the files are identical, it doesn't
> matter which one is found, so (true) duplicates aren't a problem.

I'd like to emphasize that, if all files are identical, but (all copies)
sometimes change, then at some point there may be two different versions
installed from different packages, so even true duplicates may be a problem if
they're not frozen in time too. (Maybe it was clear already, but I just wanted
to make sure.)

Manuel.