[tex-live] flashcards

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Tue Jul 6 14:35:22 CEST 2010

  On 06/07/2010 12:37, Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:
> When you say, in :
>
>     http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/20065?dev=1047
>
> that "the author isn't reachable", I see a message from
> him dated March 2010 :
>
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg88502.html
>
> Have you tried contacting him via that route ?

Wrong guy: the above message is not by the author of flashcards, but rather by the blog
author who wrote about flashcards 5 years ago and mentioned its incompatibility with
geometry, proposing a patch to circumvent it.

BTW it was not me, but the Debian people who tried to reach the original author of
flashcards: see the Debian bug report.

FC