[tex-live] [Fwd: Re: [a bit offtopic] mpost options through mptopdf]

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jul 5 11:19:47 CEST 2010

On 07/05/2010 11:12 AM, Lars Madsen wrote:
> forgot the list

It does nothing any more (and has not for a long time), I do not
know why it still exists. When it did do something, I am fairly
certain that it passed options to texexec, not mpost

That mptopdf can process mp input files at all should be seen as
a bonus feature, I think. Its core business is converting mp
output to pdf.

Best wishes,
Taco