[tex-live] Error using epstopdf

Christian Pleul chrisptex at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:29:36 CET 2010

Hi

I included epstopdf as follows:

\usepackage{epstopdf}
	\epstopdfsetup{update,prepend}

When including a eps file with

\begin{figure}
	\centering
	\includegraphics{captionstruktur}
	\caption[Elemente der Beschriftung von Gleitobjekten]{Elemente der Beschriftung von Gleitobjekten}
\end{figure}

I get the following error message:

!!! Error: Writing to gs failed, signal 127

In just happens on that one file, which is exported from Corel Technical Designer X4 as EPS. The system I am sitting on is a OS X 10.6.2 with TL 2009 (all updates). The compilation is done via TextMate and pdflatex.

I already exported again, but it still happens with that file.

Thanks for your advices,
--
	Christian

-I'm the only person I know that's lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.... It's very character-building.-

Steve Jobs, 2004