[tex-live] oolatex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 14 23:21:29 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,

    oolatex is part of tex4ht and this is why I expected it to be part
    of TL.

There were so many tex4ht cmd names; some of them conflicted with other
programs, others were short and generally problematic.  It was a
decision we made for TL, although I did discuss it with Eitan, and he
didn't have a problem with it.

We could put oolatex specifically back now that we know someone
actually uses it :).  OTOH, maybe that's not really useful since we
made a release without it.

    But that is now a tex4ht/mk4ht/oolatex problem....

BTW, please report tex4ht issues to tex4ht at tug.org.