[tex-live] New tlmgr GUI

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jan 5 16:33:02 CET 2010

On Di, 05 Jan 2010, Vedran Miletić wrote:
> 600 pixels is quite small indeed. But tlmgr could probably fit without
> using scrollbars if you the list of packages was independently
> resizeable.

Done that, the list will be the first to be resized. Either use tlcritical
from tomorrow, or use the attached tlmgrgui.pl and replace the one in
	YOUR_TEXLIVE_ROOT/2009/texmf/scripts/texlive/tlmgrgui.pl
with it.

If you could test it it would be nice. I resized my screen to 800x600
and it worked.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
PERRANZABULOE (n.)
One of those spray things used to wet ironing with.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff