[tex-live] achemso update deleted bibtex style files

FX fxcoudert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:00:00 CET 2010

Dear list,

It seems that the last achemso update[1] deleted the achemso bibtex style files (). The then empty texmf-dist/bibtex/bst/achemso/ directory was removed at rev. 16457.

It seems to me that this is a mistake; for one thing, it breaks currently working sources using the achemso package and bibtex. Moreover, the achemso.dtx file still mention these bst files, so they really should be included:

> \usedir{bibtex/bst/achemso}
> \generate{
>   \file{achemso.bst}{\from{\jobname.dtx}{bst}}
>   \file{biochem.bst}{\from{\jobname.dtx}{bst,bio}}
> }

Please revert the offending change!

Thanks,
FX