[tex-live] paresse.sty and engpron.sty

Uwe Siart usenet at siart.de
Sun Jan 3 18:51:20 CET 2010

texnicien de surface <le.texnicien.de.surface at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> I've just update texlive2009 and discovered that neither paresse.sty
> nor engpron.sty still do what is claimed in the doc. Runing pdflatex
> on paresse-ex-fr.tex gives many errors and latex chokes on it.
> Moreover, the code examples are totaly useless.
>
> So I would like you to make them both entirely disappear from ctan and
> hence from texlive.

AFAICS you are the author of those packages.

Don't you see a way to fix those problems? This would be much a better
solution than simply trashing your work.

Should you insist on the disappearance of your packages then it might be
better to contact the CTAN maintainers rather than the TL developers
(who basically package what is on CTAN). If a package gets deleted from
CTAN then I think it will be deleted from TL in a row.

--
Uwe